Current COVID-19 restrictions: Until 17 May at the earliest we are only able to host single households/bubbles
What are we doing differently in response to COVID-19?
In order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to our guests and cleaning team we are making a few changes. Most you won’t even notice so we’d like to share them with you so you know what extra measures we are taking.
- We have attended a COVID-19 holiday let cleaning webinar run by Visit Peak District & Derbyshire.
- We’ve received the ‘We’re good to go’ Visit England Industry Standard which recognises we’ve followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, have a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
- After thorough cleaning The Servants’ Quarters will be disinfected using virucidal cleaner.
- We will be running all cutlery and crockery through the dishwasher between stays.
- Soft furnishings will be steam cleaned.
- All our cleaning team will be wearing masks, aprons and gloves.
- We’re providing guests with a copy of our cleaning checklist so they can see what we’ve cleaned and disinfected before they arrived.
- We will provide pillows, duvets and freshly laundered bedlinen and towels as usual.
- All our laundry is washed at 60oC.
- We will be changing mattress protectors between stays.
- When you leave we’ll ask you to strip your beds and put all bed linen and towels in sealed laundry bags.
- We have a slightly earlier check out (09:30) and later check in (15:30) to allow more time for the full clean, sanitise and ventilate of The Servants’ Quarters between guests.
- We have removed some ‘high touch’ items like throw cushions on beds and games so you might like to bring your own.
- You’ll notice extra cleaning products and alcohol sanitiser for you to use during your stay.
- We’re not providing our own home baked bread and cookies for the Welcome Pack but will be substituting these items for bread and biscuits which are in sealed bags / boxes.
- We’re rotating the OS maps, leaflets of local attractions and things to do, magazines and guest information folder to minimise the risk of spreading the virus via these items.
What you can do
- Remember to wash your hands!
- Please ‘check in’ daily using the QR code in the hallway.
- Open windows on the morning of your departure.
- Empty your bins and recycling before you go.
- Adhere to social distancing.
- If any of your party show any signs of having the virus then you must immediately go and get tested and inform us of the results so we can discuss the options to support you.
- We might not be able to pop in to say hello like we used to but we’re only a call away for advice on what’s open, where best to visit, get takeaways of local food and drink etc.
- You can used ‘Sauced Here’ before you arrive to order your local food delivery, all major supermarkets will also deliver to the address.
If you have any concerns or queries please do not hesitate to drop us a line.